PyGame is a library that creates graphical interfaces for games. There is sometimes some difficultly in installing it, so below I have listed information to help you out.
Where to get it¶
There are a couple of good directions on the internet:
- I installed Pygame, but when I use python, it says it can’t find it.
- this is usually caused by having two versions of python installed
- Email me and we will talk through the situation. It usually involves a couple things that need to be check to verify this is the situation.
- When installing Pygame, at the part where it says “Select Python Installation”, it is showing no python installaion
- this is can be an issue sometimes with the way Python was installed.
- I have had this happen to me with Anaconda
- Try the following: