[Week 9] Project Discussions¶
This week will be looking at your projects to see how far you’ve come and what you have left. You should have a working demo!
You should fill out the rubric again, this time only with things you have done.
- Overall game goal
- What is the player trying to accomplish
- Objects that exist in the game
List all objects that you want to use
List all objects currently implemented
- For each object, identify the common parts and specialized parts
- Specify which properties are inherited and which are new
For each object, describe when it is drawn (it can be always drawn or conditionally drawn)
- What interaction will the user have?
- Specifically, what keys will be used and what effect will they have
What is the minimal set of things you need to have to have your game working?
- List three 1-step additions you could make
- It has to add only 1 additional piece of complexity